Share your story about how you stay Well Balanced for a chance to be featured in a future issue of WELCOA's Well Balanced employee wellness newsletter!
Every month, three winners will be selected to be featured in WELCOA's Well Balanced employee wellness newsletter.
Must be 18 years or older.
DISH Terms and Conditions
The Wellness Council of America, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company"), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contest rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several web sites owned or not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating web sites at any time during a contest. For a list of participating web sites for each individual contest, please visit http://dish.welcoa.org. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
1. Computer and Delivery Disclaimer. Contests require a computer to win and/or a computer is needed to participate in the Contest. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary computer equipment. Participants that disable cookies in their browser will not be allowed to participate unless they disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, web traffic interruptions, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims any and all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including, but not limited to: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, internet traffic congestion, [the Internet or at any website] or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be submitted online at http://dish.welcoa.org. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
2. Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per person per entry per hour. If an entrant receives suspicious and/or irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Company reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
3. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, video, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information and all other information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
4. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the contest includes any creative material from the participant, including but not limited to, consumer created content, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary, legal, or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas or material without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights, copyrights or other intellectual property rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the Company a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Company, the Contest sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official release and hold harmless form provided by the Company.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Company and its personnel. Persons who violate any Contest rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Inappropriate, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, the Contest is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Contest. The Company’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions (“Rules”) shall not constitute a waiver of any provision.
7. Miscellaneous. This Contest may be void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning may depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the Company's website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. Your acceptance of these terms is implied by your participation in this Contest, and will be retained in our database for possible retrieval.
8. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the State of Nebraska and of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests as required by the laws of the State of Nebraska
Looking for a specific entry?